- Spikes (like what I'm using), gives a retro, wide-eyed cutie look. Kinda like Twiggy, but more doll-like.
- Criss-crosses give a natural glam effect. Nice wide eyes, but not super heavy.
- Dense/full lashes give a retro look like Twiggy.
- Angles/sweeps give a cat-eye effect. Of course, angles/sweeps are often combined with other styles (often criss-cross, spikes and dense), so you get two looks.
- Natural/sparse lashes give a very natural look, they just add some fullness.
- Wisps give a glam look, a little heavy.
Get The tools
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥